Saturday, September 21, 2013

El Restaurante Tortilla Chips: A Review

Disclaimer: I was provided a free sample in return for my honest review.


Before I could even review El Restaurante Tortilla Chips, my husband had already eaten most of the bag. I caught him just in time!

El Restaurante Tortilla Chips by Tim's Cascade Snacks are as good as restaurant-style chips and are delicious on their own or with your favorite salsa, hummus, or guacamole. I ate them as they were because they were not over-salted. My husband on the other hand, had them with salsa.

These tortilla chips are:
  • Sprinkled with sea salt
  • Made with no preservatives
  • Made with 100% yellow corn
  • No added colors

They also come in two varieties - Crispy Rounds and Restaurant Style triangles.

Where to Buy

Available in stores in:

Washington
Oregon
California
Hawaii
Alaska
Idaho
Utah
Montana
Nevada
Arizona
Texas



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...