Wednesday, August 15, 2012

There's a First Time for Everything

Hello! 

This is my very first post on my very first blog! I'm not sure where to start or if there's a certain method to blogging but here goes. :)

I'm a 23 year old Navy wife and mom to an adorable baby boy. He is 2 1/2 months and so full of energy. Being a mother has been a blessing. 
I'm originally from Orlando, FL but currently residing in Washington state along with my husband who works on an aircraft carrier. I've been living here for the past 6 months and I can tell you that it's the opposite of Florida. A beautiful state, nonetheless, with plenty of mountains and pine trees. 




Although I am busy the majority of the time taking care of my little one, I hope this new blog can fit somewhere in my schedule, as I enjoy sharing my thoughts and experiences. I also hope to learn from other moms and make new friends along the way :)

Sincerely,
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...