Sunday, August 19, 2012

Product Review: Fisher Price Tracking Lights Musical Gym

A few days ago I got my 2 1/2 month old the Fisher Price Tracking Lights Musical Gym. He loves it! I was surprised when he actually started to grab the hanging toys. Another milestone! I was so proud of him. I like it myself because it keeps him entertained for 30 minutes or more. I can get some things done while he plays. That's a plus.


Spinning ball

Playmat

 
Bobbing elephant

Spinning lion
The gym is for ages 0-12 months. It develops eye-tracking skills, sensory skills and action reaction. As he gets older I can use it as a sit-and-play mat and it can also be used for tummy time.
The middle toy, when hit, activates the music and lights. There are two different melodies.


The Fisher Price Tracking Lights Musical Gym is available at Walmart for $36.99.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...