Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Bebe Au Lait Nursing Cover

Color: Royale


I'll be traveling to the east coast next month and I'm a little nervous to be getting on a plane with my DS, who will be 5 months next month. I've never nursed in public so I made the decision to buy a nursing cover while I'm away from the comfort and privacy of my home. I bought the Bebe au Lait Nursing Cover (in a pretty purple) online at Amazon.com. The list price is $35. There is a 20% discount on Amazon but I only paid $4.37 because I had a gift certificate amount for $25.94. All thanks to taking surveys online! Gotta love the internet.


$4? Not a problem!
 

I'd appreciate any advice on traveling with a baby and nursing in public since it will be my first time :)



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...