This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of 7-Eleven Franchising. All opinions are 100% mine.
Can you imagine one day getting a call stating that you've won a 7-Eleven Franchise? It may sound crazy but one military veteran will be that lucky recipient!
Over 50,000 vets have found employment in the franchise industry in the past year. It's no wonder why winning a 7-Eleven store is the perfect way to fulfill a veteran's dream.
Voted Best for Veterans Franchise7-Eleven has a history of supporting veterans and creating jobs for them. In fact, the President and CEO of 7-Eleven, Inc, Joe DePinto, is a military veteran himself!
Did you know that 5,608 U.S. veterans have become franchise owners? In the past four years 203,890 new vets and military spouses have started franchising careers.
But Wait!7-Eleven is not just going to hand over a store and call it a day. Not at all! Here are some helpful facts regarding 7-Eleven franchising:
- You get extensive training support from franchise professionals
- It's turnkey - store, land, and equipment will be provided
- A gross profit split means 7-Eleven is invested in your success
- Start-up is fast (3-6 months) and 7-Eleven will be there every step of the way
Contest DetailsVeterans can follow these simple steps to enter the contest:
- Enter by filling out the form at OPERATION: TAKE COMMAND
- Be sure to apply by January 25, 2015
- Finalists will be announced in March 2015
- Create an impressive video explaining why you should be the winner
Finalist videos will be posted on the 7-Eleven Franchise Facebook page. Once America votes, the top 3 contestants will be flown to Dallas for a final interview. The fortunate winner will be announced on April 13, 2015!
Every veteran has a chance to win. Don't pass up this opportunity!
Good luck to everyone who enters the contest. I cannot wait to see your videos.
Thank you for serving our country.