Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Dr. Bronner's Soap Sale

Today I went shopping at Sprouts and found Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps on sale for $2.99!

I ordered a bar from Amazon a few days ago and it was $5.60. I might have to go back to Sprouts and buy a few more because $2.99 is a fantastic deal.


Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps
Hey, they match my blog theme :)


I haven't tried Dr. Bronner's soaps yet but I've heard they are amazing especially for your little ones. I really hope my son's skin gets better by using Dr. Bronner's soap because there are days where is skin is dry and itchy (not sure if it's eczema or if he just has sensitive skin). He'll scratch himself so hard he bleeds and leaves marks. :(

You can also make homemade laundry detergent using Dr. Bronner's soaps!




Do you use Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps? What are your favorite homemade laundry detergent recipes?






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...