Monday, January 12, 2015

Pure Body Naturals Lemon Essential Oil


Pure Body Naturals
Lemon essential oil (Citrus limon) is probably one of my favorite oils. Since trying Pure Body Naturals' lemon essential oil I've been hooked!

Pure Body Naturals lemon essential oil is 100% pure and natural. It's undiluted and high quality. 

Lemon Essential Oil

Lemon Essential Oil Benefits
  • Antiseptic
  • Antibacterial
  • Astringent
  • Revitalizing
  • Energizing
  • Aromatherapy
Uses
Lemon essential oil has many uses. You can apply it to the skin (using a carrier oil) to improve complexion and brighten your skin tone. It is recommended to use sunscreen or avoid long sun exposure after using lemon EO because it is highly concentrated.

It can also be used for household purposes. I added a few drops to a diluted water/vinegar mix and used it to freshen up the floor. My kitchen smelled amazing! You can also use it on counter tops and even clean inside the refrigerator to get rid of funky smells.

Since lemon essential oil is therapeutic, it can be used as aromatherapy. The scent alone will improve your mood and energize the mind. By diffusing the oil, you can make any room your happy place.

I decided to get crafty and make a bath bomb using the lemon oil and a little bit of lavender oil. It was perfect and smelled delicious!

Bath Bomb




What's your favorite way to use lemon oil?

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...