Friday, July 11, 2014

BALM! Baby Teeth Paste - Cleaning Little Teeth Naturally!

Disclaimer: As a BALM! Baby blogger, I received the mentioned product to share my review with you. All opinions are my own.

BALM! Baby

Finding the right toothpaste for my toddler can be a hassle sometimes. I'll usually look for fluoride-free products. The problem is when I look at the ingredients, the paste contains parabens and other weird ingredients I can't pronounce. Or if it happens to be paraben-free, it contains fluoride! 

Many store-bought toothpastes have way too many harmful chemicals in them, which is why I avoid buying them.

My new favorite way to get Z's teeth fresh and clean is by using BALM! Baby's Teeth Paste.

BALM! Baby Teeth Paste


The BALM! Baby Teeth Paste is natural and contains no harmful ingredients or artificial flavors. Pure essential orange oil (safe blend) is used to flavor the paste. I use a pea-size amount (as directed) and let Z brush his teeth. I'll always help him out to make sure his teeth have been thoroughly cleaned.

  • GMO-free
  • Vegan
  • Made in the USA

BALM! Baby


BALM! Baby

I'm really impressed with BALM! Baby Teeth Paste - it smells so good, it's safe, and I know my little guy loves brushing his teeth. I also love that his breath smells like he ate a bunch of oranges. ;)

BALM! Baby

Website // Facebook // Twitter


BALM! Baby Teeth Paste can be purchased online here. You can also use the Find a Retailer button on the site to search for a store.


What do you love about BALM! Baby Teeth Paste?

 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...