Thursday, February 13, 2014

Buttons Diapers Wet Bag

Disclaimer: I was provided this product to facilitate my review. All opinions and thoughts are my own.

Buttons Diapers

I was really excited to review Buttons Diapers wet bag because I love their products. You can read my cloth diaper review here.



I was sent the Large Wet Bag in Apple (green). The wet bag is bright green with tiny white polka dots. The other color choice is Pebble (gray).

Features

Buttons Diapers large wet bags are 14" x 14".

They can hold up to 6 diapers. (Honestly, I fit a couple more comfortably!)

cloth diapers


Includes a hanging loop that snaps/unsnaps for your convenience.

wet bag

wet bag



The wet bags are made with two layers:
  • The large pocket is made of waterproof PUL for those stinky dirty diapers.
wet bag

  • The smaller pocket is non-waterproof and made for storing clean, fresh diapers.
wet bag

wet bag
Valentine's Special

Buttons Diapers is currently running a special promotion from February 12th - 28th!
Receive a free small wet bag with all orders over $25 at Buttons Diapers (referral link)

Connect with Buttons Diapers





 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...