Sunday, December 2, 2012

Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips - Influenster VoxBox


"If you're not whitening, you're yellowing"


A few weeks ago I received my first VoxBox from Influenster. I didn't know what product I was getting (they just mentioned that it was an oral product) until I opened the box. Inside was a full-size box of the Crest 3D White Whitestrips kit.
I've used whitening strips before but it was only one sample packet and I wasn't able to get the full effect of whitening. I was glad that this time I'd have 20 days to achieve whiter teeth!




Here's what Crest 3D White Whitestrips claim:
  • A whiter smile in just 3 days
  • Full results in 20 days
  • Professional-level results at a fraction of the cost vs. light and laser systems
  • Revolutionary Advanced Seal technology for no-slip whitening
  • New improved lower strip for more whitening coverage





I have noticed that my teeth are much whiter! I do not drink coffee regularly or smoke so I believe these strips made it that much easier to whiten my teeth. Using these strips was simple - for just 30 minutes daily for 20 days you can achieve a whiter, younger looking smile. =)





You can follow Influenster and Crest on Twitter : 

@Influenster

@Crest
#CrestWhitestrips






Disclaimer: I received this complimentary product from Influenster. All opinions are my own.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...