Friday, October 12, 2012

Relaunch of Influenster.com!

Influenster is a cool website where you earn badges by completing tasks like taking a survey, sharing on social networks, and writing reviews. The more actively you participate, the more chances you get to receive rewards and to get selected to try out products. Your Influenster score goes up the more you participate and you can compare it with other members of the community. 


I love the new Influenster! The site is much more interactive. There are tons of areas to check out. I can spend a while reading reviews and reviewing products myself. I really like the member profile layout. You can view your Influenster score and badges all on the same page as well as programs you can qualify for and your recent activity. 


Here is how my profile looks



One of the major changes Influenster has done is making the site invite-only. There are two ways to sign up:

1. Request an invitation through the website.

2. Get an invite from someone who is already a member.



I've been a member since April 2012 and I'm excited to be receiving my first VoxBox!


Here is an example of a VoxBox and review







13 comments:

  1. your blog is very good and interesting. maybe follow? im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following you back, thank you! :)

    Lyndsay @ theallmylove.blog spot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl! Thanks for following! Following you back now!

    I've had an influenster account since forever but haven't had the time yet to do all the stuff necessary to get badges. Maybe I should spend today doing that!

    ♥ Duckie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have seen this and been wondering about it!! I feel like I should after your review. thanks!
    Helene in Between

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing this! I've never heard of it. Thanks for joining Nice to Meet You {GFC Blog Hop}. Hope to see you linking up again next Tuesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. interesting...I have never heard anything about this. thanks for the scoop!!
    I am your newest follower from the hop..pls follow back if you can.
    happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I keep hearing about this and meaning to join. Maybe one day I will actually remember.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...